The Department of Health Care Services and The Center today released the Elevate Youth California 2022 Annual Report (.pdf), which highlights grantee partner accomplishments; local movement building; youth empowerment, leadership and development; demographics of youth who are engaged; capacity building activities and funding awarded.
- Elevate Youth California 2022 Annual Report highlights program and partner successes
- Prop 64 Advisory Group Meetings
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- 61 Community-based and Tribal organizations receive $58.5 million for youth substance use prevention
- Standard Track funding opportunity reminder