Congratulations to 36 Elevate Youth California community partners joining the program’s Capacity Building Cohort 2! With grants up to $400,000, the awarded grassroots organizations will implement community-driven projects for substance use disorder prevention for youth ages 12 to 26. The partners will focus on youth social justice, peer support and mentoring in low-income communities of color, including Tribal communities and LGBTQ communities. Cohort 2 funding totals almost $13.5 million, bringing the Elevate Youth California investment to more than $130.6 million for 185 community partners in 50 counties. Learn about the funded organizations on the Program Impact page.
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track