Congratulations to 36 Elevate Youth California community partners joining the program’s Capacity Building Cohort 2! With grants up to $400,000, the awarded grassroots organizations will implement community-driven projects for substance use disorder prevention for youth ages 12 to 26. The partners will focus on youth social justice, peer support and mentoring in low-income communities of color, including Tribal communities and LGBTQ communities. Cohort 2 funding totals almost $13.5 million, bringing the Elevate Youth California investment to more than $130.6 million for 185 community partners in 50 counties. Learn about the funded organizations on the Program Impact page.
- Elevate Youth California 2022 Annual Report highlights program and partner successes
- Prop 64 Advisory Group Meetings
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- 61 Community-based and Tribal organizations receive $58.5 million for youth substance use prevention
- Standard Track funding opportunity reminder