The Center at Sierra Health Foundation just released the Elevate Youth California 2021 Annual Report, which highlights grantee partner accomplishments; funding awarded; local movement building; youth empowerment, leadership and development; demographics of youth who are engaged; and capacity building activities. Access the report! (.pdf)
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track