Congratulations to 12 Elevate Youth California community partners that have received awards up to $750,000 to pilot and evaluate innovative practices in youth-led activism, peer support and mentoring in communities disproportionately impacted by the War on Drugs. Awarded partners will participate in an evaluation using the appreciative inquiry method to identify ways to improve the results and conditions for substance use prevention in California. Learn about the awarded organizations.
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track