Congratulations to 61 Elevate Youth California community partners that have received awards up to $1 million to develop or increase youth substance use disorder prevention, outreach and education. With more $52.7 million in funding and technical assistance, the community-based and Tribal organizations will increase youth understanding of substance use disorder and reduce community and individual stigma of use and treatment. Funding also focuses on youth activism, mentorship and peer-led supports that lift up youth empowerment and leadership with a focus on impacting policy, systems and environmental change. The new partners join 75 organizations that are currently funded through Elevate Youth California. Learn about the awarded organizations.
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track