Congratulations to 18 Elevate Youth California community partners that will join the new Capacity Building Cohort! With a total of $5 million in funding, the awarded grassroots community-based organizations and Tribal organizations will implement innovative projects for substance use disorder prevention, with a focus on youth social justice, peer support and mentoring in low-income communities of color, including Tribal communities and LGBTQ communities. Learn about the awarded organizations.
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track