Congratulations to 18 Elevate Youth California community partners that will join the new Capacity Building Cohort! With a total of $5 million in funding, the awarded grassroots community-based organizations and Tribal organizations will implement innovative projects for substance use disorder prevention, with a focus on youth social justice, peer support and mentoring in low-income communities of color, including Tribal communities and LGBTQ communities. Learn about the awarded organizations.
- 61 Community-based and Tribal organizations receive $58.5 million for youth substance use prevention
- Standard Track funding opportunity reminder
- Evaluation request for proposals
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network