Congratulations to 18 Elevate Youth California community partners that will join the new Capacity Building Cohort! With a total of $5 million in funding, the awarded grassroots community-based organizations and Tribal organizations will implement innovative projects for substance use disorder prevention, with a focus on youth social justice, peer support and mentoring in low-income communities of color, including Tribal communities and LGBTQ communities. Learn about the new partners and their projects on the Program Impact page and access the news release.
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- Elevate Youth California network expands with new Capacity Building Cohort
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state