With grants up to $300,000 over two years, this funding opportunity will strengthen the capacity of emerging grassroots community-based organizations and Tribal organizations throughout California to use innovative programs/practices for substance use disorder prevention. The programmatic activities should use a social justice youth development approach and must be focused on the following: 1. Investing in youth empowerment, leadership and development and 2. Implementing programs through the cultural lens of the impacted community. Applications were due by June 23 at 1 p.m. Please contact us if you would like to receive the application materials for this previous funding opportunity.
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- Elevate Youth California network expands with new Capacity Building Cohort
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state