The Center at Sierra Health Foundation just released the Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report, which highlights grantee partner accomplishments; total funding awarded; local movement building; youth empowerment, leadership and development; demographics of youth who are engaged; and capacity building activities. Access the report!
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- Elevate Youth California network expands with new Capacity Building Cohort
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state