The Center at Sierra Health Foundation just released the Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report, which highlights grantee partner accomplishments; total funding awarded; local movement building; youth empowerment, leadership and development; demographics of youth who are engaged; and capacity building activities. Access the report!
- 61 Community-based and Tribal organizations receive $58.5 million for youth substance use prevention
- Standard Track funding opportunity reminder
- Evaluation request for proposals
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network