Congratulations to 32 Elevate Youth California community partners that have received awards up to $1 million to develop or increase youth substance use disorder prevention, outreach and education. With nearly $29.7 million in funding and technical assistance, the community-based and Tribal organizations will increase youth understanding of substance use disorder and reduce community and individual stigma of use and treatment. Funding also focuses on youth activism, mentorship and peer-led supports that lift up youth empowerment and leadership with a focus on impacting policy, systems and environmental change. The 32 new partners join 26 organizations that received awards in the first round of funding earlier this year. Learn about the awarded organizations on the Program Impact page. Access the funding awards news release (.pdf).
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- Elevate Youth California network expands with new Capacity Building Cohort
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state