Thank you to all of the organizations that submitted applications for the second round of Elevate Youth California funding. The Center at Sierra Health Foundation will review all applications using the selection and evaluation criteria in the request for applications. The Center plans to announce awards in early November. Grants up to $1 million over three years will support prevention of youth substance use. Please contact us with any questions.
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network
- Elevate Youth California Annual Report 2021 is available!
- Funding opportunity: Elevate Youth California Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California network continues to expand across the state with Innovation partners
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention Program: Innovation Track