Thank you to all of the organizations that submitted applications for the second round of Elevate Youth California funding. The Center at Sierra Health Foundation will review all applications using the selection and evaluation criteria in the request for applications. The Center plans to announce awards in early November. Grants up to $1 million over three years will support prevention of youth substance use. Please contact us with any questions.
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state
- Elevate Youth California Round 2 funding update
- Elevate Youth California Round 2 funding opportunity is available