With grants up to $1 million over three years, this funding opportunity will support community-based organizations and Tribal organizations throughout California that focus on youth activism, support youth and young adults through mentoring and/or peer-to-peer support to educate communities, change social norms around substance use, and prevent harms and risks associated with substance use. Applications are due by September 27 at 1 p.m. PT.
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- Elevate Youth California network expands with new Capacity Building Cohort
- Elevate Youth California Funding Opportunity: Supporting Capacity Building for Community Organizations
- Elevate Youth California 2020 Annual Report is available!
- Elevate Youth California substance use prevention network expands across the state