We are excited to launch this web site for Elevate Youth California partners. This site is your go-to resource for program information, materials, toolkits and technical assistance, as well as funding opportunities related to the program. The information and materials are available to to the public, so please spread the word throughout your networks. Please send us any feedback at email@example.com.
- 61 Community-based and Tribal organizations receive $58.5 million for youth substance use prevention
- Standard Track funding opportunity reminder
- Evaluation request for proposals
- Funding available for Youth Substance Use Disorder Prevention: Standard Track
- New Elevate Youth California Capacity Building cohort joins statewide network